lunedì 22 febbraio 2010

VISION

I have a vision.
I see the people of the future hocked in a new way to live the daily life.
I see the people return to house and possess an only screen: the screen of the computer, the greatest interface between the reality and we, and probably, the new idea of reality.
And when I realize that I am not the only one to perceive the present future in this way, I think that my vision is not visionary, but that we already hold a new life and don't consider it.
In the present future people won't change his tastes: I don't imagine these people to take a shower of ascii characters, but they will certainly use the computer to look at the tv, to listen to the radio, to insert cd, to listen to the music to read books and magazines of information.
I imagine therefore the world wide web as the only suit and free tool of communication, in degree to remove any form of exclusive power to the traditional media, incapable by now to pursue his own strategies; abandoned in the hands of incapable men, tired in their contents, worn-out in their forms, the traditional media are already the old one, internet is the present.
Everything this is here already.
But my vision concerns the art.
The democratic bottom-up revolution that the web is producing, it necessarily has to embrace all the arts and all the knowledges, to enter a fascinating epoch, in which to look at new things with renewed eyes.
It seems to me that this is the greatest opportunity that the artists have ever had, during the known history.
The problem is to understand it here and now and to learn the way to live that times to come.
That’s why now I begin to work on homezero project.

E.Bjorkstrand

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento