martedì 15 marzo 2011

THE INTELLIGENCE OF VIRTUOUS AND THE VICIOUS

When you’re a teenager, you see that, the more you’re kind and pretty with girls, the less girls are interested in you as a partner….. and you’re very interested in having a partner.

Then you’re adult, and you see that the more you’re curious about your job, the less you make a career… and you’re so interested in making carreer.

When at last you’re old, you realize that the more you’ve been able to be independent from your family’s help, the more you miss your family.

Fortunately, I realized the third point in time….. actually I’m at the second point of my life and look ahead: I am a man who swears and spits on the ground, walking around with my monkey on my back and the tail in my pocket.

Who does really care about the difference between a good and a bad behaviour? Who’s more important in this society the creative or the stupid? Who’s more celebrated the virtuous or vicious?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento